Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Stamp Club Card





This is one of the cards we did in our stamp club last week. It uses some new product and one of my favorite retiring background stamp: Floral. I love the color combination and the faux cardstock ribbon. I found the tutorial here http://stampinbythesea.com/page/2. This is one of my favorite Stampin' Up! demonstrator blogs that I go to daily for inspiration. Kimberly Van Diepen is an amazing demonstrator and so creative. Check out her blog and get inspired too! Here's the rest of the recipe for the card we made:

Recipe:

Stamps: Floral, Sweet Stems, Sincere Salutations Ink: Pacific Point, Kiwi Kiss, Baja Blue Paper: Pacific Point, Kiwi Kiss, Baja Blue & Whisper White Accessories: gold brads, photo corner punch, aqua painter

1 comment:

Lisa said...

The card really is beautiful! I can't wait to see more!