Thursday, January 15, 2009

Another Stamp Club Card



Here is another card we did at last week's stamp club. The tree image is from a stamp set called "Season of Friendship" and it is definitely one of my top ten stamp sets. Unfortunately it is retiring but I won't part with mine! I love using it for cards and for scrapbook pages. It comes with flowers, snowflakes, leaves & bird stamps so you can change up the seasons. This card is a CASE (Copy And Share Everything) but for the life of me can't recall where I copied it from. I think its a compilation of ideas...yeah that sounds good. Let's go with that! ; ) Its hard to see but the flower centers have glitter on them. Really pretty irl. You can still get this set until January 18. Trust me - its such a versatile one you will love it!
Supplies Used:
Stamps: Season Of Friendship Paper: Chocolate Chip, Whisper White, Almost Amethyst & Lovely Lilac Ink: Almost Amethyst, Lovely Lilac & Certainly Celery Accessories: Sponges, Photo Corner Punch, Crystal Effects, Dazzling Diamonds glitter & Rhinestone Brads

1 comment:

Maggie Lamarre said...

luv the tree and the luvely spring colours..
Thanks for stopping at
http://www.cuttlebugchallenge.blogspot.com
Maggie