Thursday, January 15, 2009

Kristina Werner Color Challenge #38

I have always wanted to do Kristina Werner's Color Inspiration Challenge. Now that I started a blog I decided to go for it. It was fun and it really pushed me to get creative. Here is the card I came up with using the colors:


Here's a link to Kristina's blog for all the info: Color Inspiration from Kristina
Try the challenge for yourself !

Supplies Used:

Stamps: Flight of the Butterfly Paper: Ruby Red, Pixie Pink, Pumpkin Pie & Whisper White Ink: Ruby Red & Pixie Pink Accessories: Crystal Effects, Dazzling Diamonds Glitter, Scallop Edge Punch, Photo Corner Punch, Wide Oval Punch, brads, eyelet, ribbon & pop-up Glue Dots

4 comments:

Kara said...

Love the glitter and swirly sentiment!
Kara

Anonymous said...

Hi Jacki I am loving all that luscious glitter, ps your banner is gorgeous but, it probably has something to do with the darlings in it! ~Donna

Savitri said...

How pretty! The glitters are awesome!

Unknown said...

Beautiful card! love the glitter