Sunday, January 18, 2009

Last Call

FYI - today is the last day we can order from the Fall/Winter Catalog. If there is anything that you want - you can order online by clicking on my web site on the top right button and then click on "Shop Now". Here's an 8 1/2 x 11 scrap page I did of my sister Nancy & I using Season Of Friendship stamp set, which is retiring. Love this set, as I've mentioned before. Its also at a discount price.


My sister is the pretty one on the right!

Tomorrow the new catalog goes live at noon and the SU! site and my web site will be down until then while they load all the new catalog goodness. I can't wait for you to see al the new stuff...my wish list is so long! A lot of great new stamp sets as usual but the papers, ribbons & embellisments are to die for. You need to check it out then!

Supplies Used:

Stamps: Season of Friendship
Paper: Chocolate Chip, Really Rust, Old Olive & Whisper White
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Really Rust, Old Olive
Accessories: Old Olive 5/8" Grosgrain Ribbon, Dimensionals, Tombow Multi Purpose Adhesive

No comments: