Friday, July 15, 2011

Oink Oink!

How stinkin' cute is this little pig from Button Buddies? Its the reason I fell in love with this stamp set to begin with. I just had to put a threaded button with a little bow for even more cuteness. How sweet as a baby card for either a boy or girl in blue, pink, etc. I made this as a friend card this time though. Or maybe I can give it to my daughter. The sentiment would fit for either. The outside says "so many smiles" and the inside says "begin with you". Those are from the stamp set, Petite Pairs. It has a pair of sayings that fit together. I got it on my first order because one can never have enough sentiments, especially ones that go together so nicely!


Stamps: Button Buddies & Petite Pairs

Paper: Whisper White, Rose Red, Regal Rose & Designer Series Paper (retired)

Ink: Rose Red

Accessories: button, white bakers twine & Dotted Scallop Border Punch


No comments: