Saturday, July 16, 2011

I'm On A Roll

I can't believe I've posted four days in a row! Can you stand it? I am going to try to keep it up or at least post a minimum of three times a week. I love the flower image on this card, but sadly it was retired. I will never part with it though because its one of my favorite stamps ever. This card combines some old products with the new. I left it blank so I can have it on hand for whatever occasion pops up. I don't usually have enough extras so I am happy to add it to my stock. Thanks for stopping by, I hope to keep this posting thing up! ~ Jacki

Stamps: Because I Care (retired)
Paper: Whisper White, Cherry Cobbler, Designer Series Paper (retired)
Ink: Old Olive, Cherry Cobbler
Accessories: Lace Ribbon Border Punch (New!), Vintage Wallpaper embossing folder
& shimmer spray

No comments: