Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Stampin' Up! New Year & New Catalog





The new catalog is here and in my hot little hands. It doesn't disappoint either! Lots of new stamp sets, beautiful papers, some new in-colors, embellishments, punches, etc. Plenty of new toys to play with! My order of new goodies is finally here. I can't wait to create some new stuff. Until then, here is a little card I made for my sister-in-law's sister's bridal shower:

Blaine's wedding colors are light blue & navy which is why I chose the colors I did for this card. I love them together! I also stamped & colored the same image on the envelope and really like the way it came out. Thanks for stopping by ~ Jacki



Stamps: Easter Blossoms (retired)

Paper: Bashful Blue, Very Vanilla & Night of Navy

Ink: Crumb Cake

Accessories: Bashful Blue Satin Ribbon, Vintage Wallpaper Embossing Folder, Scallop Edge Border Punch, Itty Bitty Shapes Punch (flowers), Pearls

No comments: