Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Love & Sympathy







Sometimes theres a need for a sympathy card and although its a sad time for the recipient, it makes me feel much more satisfied to actually make one with my own hands then purchase one. I feel like I am doing just a little more for the person and a little piece of me is given with it. Unfortunately, I've had to make a bunch of them lately and although I have other stamps that could do the job, I really was struck by this new set in the current Idea Book & Catalog. Here's the card with the envelope that I also stamped.


Here's the inside of the card. The sentiment is the reason I wanted this stamp set. Its so beautiful and says what we want to say so much more eloquently when someone has lost a loved one.
Stamps: Love & Refuge

Paper: Old Olive, Marina Mist, Whisper White & Old Olive Designer Series Paper

Ink: Old Olive & Marina Mist

Accesories: Large Oval, Corner & Scallop Edge Border Punches

No comments: