Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Loads of Love

So Valentine's Day is over but we can always make cards for our loved ones! Who needs a specific holiday to inspire us, right?! I love the colors in this card and was pleased with the way it came out. This stamp set is one of the oldest ones in the Stampin' Up! catalog. I am not sure if its one of the original ones or not but I would bet on it. Its great for coloring with either markers or aqua painters, etc. I used markers this time because I wanted the color to be vibrant. I don't use this set enough but will have to remember to - it has a lot of cute stamps for the bed of the truck. Maybe you'll be seeing some more creations soon from me using it! Thanks for stopping by!

Stamps: Loads of Love
Paper: Baja Breeze, Real Red, Regal Rose & Whisper White
Ink: Black, Baja Breeze (sponged around punched sentiment) & markers
Other: Circle punches, Dotted Scallop Border Punch & Small Heart Punch

No comments: