Monday, October 25, 2010

What's On Your Bucket List?

I recently got to check off something that was on my mental bucket list.....watch the sunrise! Last week my daughter and I watched it together as she got ready for school. I know I have seen parts of a sunrise before, but never from start to finish. It was glorious! It reminded me how much beauty God has given to us. I was inspired to actually put pen to paper and start writing out my bucket list. I'll share that some other day, as it is a short list right now and a work in progress! Today I will instead share a card that I made for my mother in law's birthday. She is the best mil in the world and like a second mother to me. Since my mom passed 8 years ago, she has been there for me like mine would have been. She is selfless, kind, spiritual, loving, gentle and takes such good care of everyone. I am the luckiest daughter in law ever! Ok, enough gushing....on to her card:






I love the hydrangea image from the "Because I Care" level 1 hostess set.


It was one of the first ones I 'had' to have from the catalog when it first came out. And how about those pearls? I am so excited that SU! sells them. They add so much extra beauty to a project and they are a great deal to boot!





Here's the inside of the card.


Thanks for stopping by ~ Jacki

P.S. Leave a comment and tell whats on your bucket list!

No comments: