Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Owl Love You For 50 More Years.......

Yesterday we celebrated my in laws 50th wedding anniverary. Can you imagine 50 years with your spouse? I can only hope that Michael and I make it there. We have only 34 more years to go and that means I'll be 'x' years old. Did you seriously think I was going to reveal my age?! HA! I didn't think so! Anyway, they are a wonderful couple and still very much in love. They raised an amazing son so I love them even more for that. I used the owl punch for the first time as I made this card for them. I absolutely LOVE this punch! Its a must have as far as I'm concerned. There are so many possibilities with it. I plan to make different things with it to show you just what I mean. They loved it and so I was happy. Mission accomplished.
















Thanks for stopping by ~ Jacki

No comments: