Monday, May 17, 2010

Pastel Mini

Ok, so like I said, I'm loving these mini cards! We made a bunch at one of my clubs and they were a big hit. Quick, easy, fun & pretty! This one used one of my fav Sale-a-bration stamp sets, Happy Moments. Really cute flowers that were stamped in Versamark onto Naturals White cardstock (which I like better than Whisper White because its heavier, thicker) and then we used sponges or cotton swabs to apply the Stampin' Pastels. Its fun watching the colors emerge. It gives a soft, muted image....pretty :)




















SUPPLIES USED
Stamps: Happy Moments (SAB)
Ink: Stampin' Pastels
Paper: Certainly Celery, Naturals White, Regal Rose, Real Red
Accessories: Brads, Scallop Trim Bordrer (SAB), ribbon (retired)

1 comment:

Sandi said...

You go girl!! Loven' these 3" x 3" cards -- hope the next 4 posts use this size!! Beautiful use of this technique.