Monday, September 7, 2009

Today I felt like scrapping and cranked out three pages! That's a lot for me but I guess it can go quicker once you get going. I usually scrap 12x12 but decided to try 8 1/2 x 11 with this picture of Max. I love this size! I guess I'm going to have to get some albums for it because I plan on doing more of them.


I embossed the chipboard letters with black craft ink and black embossing powder. It came out really thick and shiny...its easier to see in the picture below if you click on it. I've had the chipboard for at least a year and keep forgetting to use it! It gives a nice dimension to projects.







Supplies Used
Stamps: None! That's a first!
Ink: Black Craft Ink & Black Journaling Marker/Pen
Paper: Real Red, Night & Day Specialty Designer Series Paper, The Write Stuff DSP
Accessories: Black Embossing Powder, Heat Tool, Black Brads, Red Polka Dot Ribbon &
1 3/4" Circle Punch

1 comment:

kat said...

Very cute page. Just love Max.