Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Another Scrap Page

This page was pretty easy to put together as I used the Sunny Day Simply Scrappin' Kit. The only thing that didn't come from the kit was the 'happy' definition stamp. I love these pictures of my kids...they are from last summer and I can see all the growth that has taken place in just one year.



















Supplies Used
Stamps: Define Your Life
Paper: Old Olive Textured Card Stock, Whisper White Card Stock
Ink: Pink Passion, Old Olive marker
Accessories: Sunny Day Simply Scrappin' Kit

3 comments:

Sandi said...

How cute Jackie! I didn't get this kit (have way too many as it is), but love the colors. This page is ideal for these darling pictures -- so happy and fun!

kat said...

Great page. I haven't bought any kits in ages but now.... Wish you'll would stop enabling me, lol.

michelle sturgeon said...

Cute page!