Monday, August 8, 2011

Sweet Sunday Sketch On Monday









I decided to use some of my free time this weekend trying my hand at a couple of card challenges. This card challenge is Sweet Sunday Sketch and although its a longer, more narrow card, I did the standard size so I could actually use it to send to someone in a standard envelope : ) The best part of this card is that I was able to use some paper scraps that I saved for future projects. I love when that happens! The Designer Series Paper (which is retired) needed some pink in it to match the colors I chose for the card so I just grabbed a Pretty In Pink marker and randomly colored in some of the circles. Custom DSP! How fun is that?! (We stampers get a tad excited about these things sometimes!)

Have a great day! ~ Jacki


Supplies Used
Stamps: Touch of Kindness
Paper: Very Vanilla, Crumb Cake, Pretty In Pink & retired DSP
Ink: Crumb Cake, Pretty In Pink, Bashful Blue, Marina Mist
Accessories: Scallop Border Trim Die Cut, Circle Punch & Taffeta Ribbon

No comments: