Sunday, January 17, 2010

Love You Much

Another hostess club creation and not a Jacki original, I'm sorry to say! I've been seeing cards like this on other blogs and just had to make one too. More new goodness from the Occasions Mini Catalog. Check out the inside of the card - the sentiment comes from a new stamp set, Well Scripted. Besides the fact that the lettering is very pretty, the cool thing about it is that it comes in wood-mount or clear-mount! I bought all the sets from the mini in clear-mount and I love love love them! So did my club ladies! Thank you SU! for offering them. The great thing about these clear-mount stamps is that its the same high quality rubber stamps from SU! but offered in a clear-mount option instead of just the wood-mount option. You've got to try them.




















All Stampin' Up! Supplies Used:

Stamps: Well Scripted, Tiny Tags

Paper: Sending Love Specialty Paper, Very Vanilla, Real Red & Pretty In Pink Card Stock

Ink: Real Red

Accessories: Medium Jewelry Tag, Full Heart, Heart-to-Heart & Small Heart Punches, Soft Subtles Brad, Big Shot, Scallop Envelope Bigz Die

1 comment:

Sandi said...

I love, love, love this Jacki!!! This is a for sure CASE -- I think I will alter for my male Valentine card. tyfs