Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Stamp Club Card

Here is one of the cards we did at Stamp Club last week. Its funny but I had the medium envelopes in the kraft color and really wanted to make a card to go with them. Call me wierd - but that was the inspiration for this card! That and the fact that I wanted to make something with the Love You Much stamp set since Valentine's Day is coming up soon.

The paper is from the Sale-a-bration catalog called Delicate Dots (114674) as well as the poly-twill ribbon in Certainly Celery ( 114618 Ribbon Bundle-So Saffron, Certainly Celery). The best part of the card is the beautiful edge made with the newest punch, the Eyelet Edge punch. Its one of my top 5 things from the new catalog. I love it and it is super easy to use. We also decorate the inside of the card and used another new item, the Three Hearts punch and punched out some more of the Delicate Dots paper. One of our club girls, Andrea, does a great job decorating the envelopes so I usually ask her to do the honors. I love the way it all goes together!
Here's the inside:
Supplies:
Stamps: Love You Much
Ink: Certainly Celery, So Saffron & Bashful Blue markers
Paper: Delicate Dots DSP, Whisper White, Kraft & Certainly Celery
Accessories: Eyelet Border & Three Hearts punches, 5/8" poly twill ribbon, dimensionals &
Tombow multi

No comments: